Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Daily Surrender

Daily Surrender

Daily surrender is giving your worries and troubles to Jesus and in return accpeting His Peace.


There are times in life where I become so stressed out. There are so many things in this world that you cannot control. Relationships, finances, sickness, and even death. We need to release, surrender these worries to Jesus daily. He promises in His word that we will take care of us, He will give us peace, and His yoke is easy. Take in these verse and pictures. While you are soaking them in surrender to Jesus.... daily, minute, or even second by second.


Worrying Is The Opposite Of Trusting God

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. 
John 16:33

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 
Philippians 4:6


Worrying Accomplishes Absolutely Nothing. Surrender to Jesus.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33


Worrying Puts Your Focus in the Wrong Direction. Surrender and Focus on Jesus.

When we keep our eyes focused on God, we remember his love for us and we realize we truly have nothing to worry about. God has a wonderful plan for our lives, and part of that plan includes taking care of us. Even in the difficult times, when it seems like God doesn't care, we can put our trust in the Lord and focus on his kingdom. God will take care of our every need.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 
Isaiah 41:10

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 
1 Peter 5:7


Worrying is Not Good for You. Surrender Daily & Feel Uplifted!

Worrying is destructive to us in many ways. It becomes a mental burden that can even cause us to grow physically sick.

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. 
Psalm 55:22

Connect With Christ Today

Top Christian Links


No comments: