Friday, December 6, 2013

The Earth Has Nothing I Desire!

The Earth Has Nothing I Desire

In the Bible there are several principles to happiness. The greatest of these is Mathew 22:37-40 where Jesus tells us, love our GOD with all our heart, soul, and mind. He then goes on to tells us to love our neighbor as ourselves.



Psalm 73:25-26 is another Kingdom principle. Our human nature is to desire. We have desires that need to be filled by something. The world is full of "Things" to satisfy these desires, and most of us do try to fullfil these desires with what the world has to offer. Relationships, sex, possesions, technology, work, the list could go on and on, and I am sure you could think of some of the desires you have tried or are still struggling with.

The problems with these desires, is that when you obtain them, they will satisfy you for awhile, but the craving for more slowly comes on again. Jesus Christ is the only one that will satisfy your need for more. I know it sounds strange that this Being, could cure your desires, but it is the truth. The closer that we come to Christ, the more you want, the more He will give. It is a relationship that you will never get your fill of, you are always finding a deeper area, and Jesus always gives more and more.

If you are not at a point in your life where you can say, "All I desire is Jesus" I would encourage you to go deeper with Jesus, seek Him and He will show Himself to you, There is no feeling like being totally satisfied with your desire. Have a wonderful day In Christ!

25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. - Psalm 73:25-26

Connect With Christ
Connect With Gods411

No comments: