Wednesday, January 8, 2014

God Will Always Provide For You

God Will Always Provide For You!

God Will Always Provide For You
Have you ever noticed that when GOD does some work in your heart, it is never just one thing. For me it seems to always be a series of events or heart changes. This past week has been a tough one for me. Plus, when you are going through these adjustments, does not satan always seem to do his work too. He tries to get you down and feeling discouraged about yourself.

I am somewhat of a work-a-holic. For me (maybe you can identify with me) I feel that I need to get certain things done for the day. I feel that if I do not make progress with work in someway, I will not provide for my family and we will not make enough money to support us. (Did you notice how many times I said I?) 

Sometimes "Life" happens and we do not get enough work done, this stresses
Follow Us On Pintrest
me out. I become focused and the stress seems to keep building and building up. I become a jerk to Kimmy, and not much fun to be around with anyone. My focus turns from GOD to me and what I need to accomplish. If you think about this, my problem is that I am not trusting GOD to provide for my needs.

There are two thoughts that I would like to make. Today, The Holy Spirit spoke to me and told me these things.

He reminded me of how Jesus fed the 5,000. How many fish and bread did Jesus start out with? Matthew 14:16-17 Jesus had 5 loaves and 2 fish, and He fed ALL those people, WOW. The point that The Holy Spirit was making to me, is that Jesus does not need much from me to provide for me and my family. He does not need me to work tons of hours and enter tons of items. He will provide for me with very little.

So, if you are in your life and you are stressed about making it, and you are working more and more and more, Jesus will provide for you, put your priority on Him and have the faith that He will come through. Read Matthew 6:25-34 I LOVE this passage!

The other thought that I had, if you become as stressed out as I was. Take some time off, refocus with your family and GOD. You will be amazed what a difference it makes, and do not be surprised if while you are resting in the LORD and your family, GOD is still working for you and providing for you.

I did this today and spent some time with Kimmy, I could feel myself clam down and refocus on HIM!


Guaranteed Low Prices on Christian Items

No comments: