Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nothing Surprises God

Nothing Surprises God

Nothing Surprises God

GOD is always previous, what does that mean to you? To me, it means nothing is a surprise to GOD. GOD knows everything about you, HE knows the past, the present, and your future. Nothing surprises HIM, nothing!

Here is where we struggle, we do not know the future. We know the past, and can do things to learn from our past, but in life, there are going to be surprises. So, when something bad happens in our lives, we feel all alone. We feel that we have to solve the problem all on our own. We might even get a little mad at GOD and ask how could You let this happen to me? Have you ever been there?

Now, here is what we need to remember. This bad thing that is happening to you, is not a surprise to GOD. GOD knew this was going to happen to you. Since GOD knows this about you, he has been working days, months, maybe even years to help or prepare you for this problem. So when we cry to GOD and say, "How could YOU let this happen?" GOD looks down, smiles, and says, "My child, I knew about this a long time ago, let me show you the way out."

If you remember, we had a surprise this month. Remember the devotional I am Tested we had a surprise with the IRS and owing quite a few taxes. My first reaction was to freak out, but I really tried to put all my trust in Jesus and that He would take care of us. I am happy to say Jesus did. We had the best month in sales that we have had in the history of the company. EVER.

Jesus had been working even before our problem happened. I noticed that the first of this month we had unusually large sales, hence the saying GOD is always previous. GOD was working on my problem even before it happened. HE is amazing, isn't He? 

Guaranteed Low Prices: Top Selling Christian

No comments: