Thursday, March 20, 2014

Why God..... Why?

Why God.... Why?

Read More Christian Blogs 
There are some passages that I read in the Bible that I have to remind myself that these words were written thousands of years ago. The reason I remind myself of this is because the words that were written seem to apply to our day and age. A great example of this is verse 1:4 "The law is paralyzed."

I can identify with Habakkuk and his thoughts. I have had many conversations (OK, complaints) with GOD about this sickness that HE has allowed me to have. I have asked GOD many times: Why do I have this?
I love YOU, and I do my best to serve YOU will all my heart.
I could do so much more for YOUR kingdom if I felt good.
How come YOU let me feel sick?
WHY, WHY, WHY?
Why don't you give this to some child rapist that is sitting in jail, or some murderer, or anyone who takes a clear stand against YOU? Give this to them!


You know with all the questions and complaints that I have presented to GOD, HE has never once shown me a clear answer. HE has not even revealed a little bit of the future either, it is a day by day FAITH issue. It would be so easy to accept if I knew THIS is why you have this, HERE is what I am doing, this is WHY.

I am sure, that if you think for a moment, you can identify with mine and Habakkuk thoughts. Maybe you are not sick, but struggling with finances, finding a spouse, struggling with a job/boss, getting picked on or ridiculed for what you believe and stand up for.

The events that you go through in your life, GOD may never tell you why, until you go home. You may search the Bible forwards and back, and never come up with the answer.

But, I can tell you three principles that we need to live by:
1. GOD is sovereign. Meaning HIS wisdom goes way beyond ours. HE knows all, and HIS ways are perfect.
2. BUT....... no buts, GOD is sovereign....period.
3. Habakkuk 2:4 - The righteous live by FAITH.
Live your life day by day. Take each day one day at a time.
We are taught this by the Lord's Prayer, and the parable of the birds.

Habakkuk 1:4, 13-14, 2:4 
So the law is paralyzed, and justice never goes forth. For the wicked surround the righteous; so justice goes forth perverted. You who are of purer eyes than to see evil and cannot look at wrong, why do you idly look at traitors and remain silent when the wicked swallows up the man more righteous than he? You make mankind like the fish of the sea, like crawling things that have no ruler. (Habakkuk speaking) Behold, his soul is puffed up; it is not upright within him, but the righteous shall live by his faith. (GOD speaking)

Low Prices on Christian




No comments: