Monday, April 21, 2014

Do You Wait For God?

Do You Wait For God?


The first passage is one of my favorite passages of scripture. Moses saw an injustice being done, so he looked to the left then he looked to the right, then he acted. Moses made one mistake, he did not look up. He made sure that no human eyes were upon him, but he forgot that the eyes of the Lord are always upon him. Maybe if Moses had looked up and asked the Lord what he should have done, maybe he could of saved himself forty years in the desert.

How many times have you acted like Moses did? I know that I have. I reacted to situations without waiting upon the Lord. It seems like those times when I acted on what I thought was best, has never really turned out the way I would have liked it too. But, there has been times where I have been patient and waited for Christ to respond, the times that I have done that, things just flow. The next time that you are faced with a decision, first off remember that the eyes of the Lord are always upon you. Live your life knowing you always have an audience of One. And if your decision is a tough one, learn to wait for the Lord, look up, pray, and wait for His response. That sometimes is hard, He does not always get back to you right away.

Exodus 2:11-12 
"One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people. Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand."

Free Shipping All Orders

No comments: