Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Insight Into Scriptures
Leviticus 23 you will read a list of sacrifices required throughout the year. These feast and sacrifices mark various stages in the agricultural year, they give both credit and a sacrificial portion back to God. These feasts are:
Sabbath
Passover
The Feast of Unleavened Bread
The Feast of Weeks
The Feast of Trumpets
The Day of Atonement
The Feast of Tabernacles

If past history and future/prophetic events interest you, these feasts that God appointed for Moses and His people are very interesting. They are full of meaning for the past and future events.

Thought for the Day
As I was looking for a item on the internet I opened up a page for our comcast browser. On it was a large headline "Anna Nicole Dies at 39". When I read some headlines like that it saddens me. From what I could see, she was very lost, (I know that she chose her path) but still I am sadden because she never found the light, and most likely satan has her now. Can you imagine what she is feeling right now?

But then I stopped and thought, that is just one well known person, how many people died today that are lost that are filling up hades? So I did some researching, and these figures are an estimate, if someone has a more accurate figure, I would love it. Around 150,000 people a day pass away. From those people 87% "Claim" they are Christian, 13% claim no religion. I would guess the 13% figure is much higher, but 13% roughly equates to 20,000 people a day are a loss to Christ / a win to satan. That is too much, one is too many for satan!

There are so many lost and hurting people in our world. Our lives are so much larger than a job, school, or possessions. What are you going to do today to lower satans number? Jesus is not asking you to be "John the Baptist", just be Jesus with skin. Show your neighbor Christ's love, the Holy Spirit will do the rest.

Closing Prayer
My Heavenly Father,I am so saddened by these lost lives Father, I can't imagine how sad you are. God please help me to shine and be there for those that are lost. Help me to help You Father, I can't do anything without You. Please give me the words to make a difference and the courage to follow through. I love You.
In Your Name I pray,

No comments: