Friday, April 25, 2014

Do Not Judge Each Other

Do Not Judge Each Other


I am writing you again from a hospital chair, receiving my third infusion.As we were travelling here we came across a man begging for money at one of thestoplights. My first thought is that man needs to get a job and work. But then I remembered the words of Jesus and the sheep and goats in Matthew 25. Jesus tells us "Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me".

Our job is not to judge, the Bible says that repeatedly. Our job is respond to the
words of GOD without judgement. It is hard to take our human upbringing and opinions out of this equation. But, the more we can do this, the more pure our
religion/relationship becomes. From One Sheep to Another, Be Blessed!

4.99 With Free Shipping

No comments: