Monday, May 13, 2013

Promises From God To You

Promises From God To You



God Has Promised That His Grace is Sufficient For Us. 
"But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9




God Has Promised That His Children Will Not Be Overtaken With Temptation. 
"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." 
1 Corinthians 10:13




God Has Promised His People Eternal Life. 
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand." John 10:27,28



God Has Promised To Supply Every Need We Have. 
"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19




God Has Promised That All Things Work Together For Good to Those Who Love and Serve Him Faithfully. 
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Shop Christian Jewelry
Free Shipping on All Orders

Top Christian Links

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to god

Unknown said...

Agreed. Thank you Lord for your promises.