Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thoughts From The Wife of An Affair

Thoughts From The Wife of An Affair

Thoughts From The Wife of An Affair
We thought we would take a different point of view on this devotional.....from the side of the one being betrayed and hurt, like God. There is no way a human could ever have the intense feeling of God, but this post should give you some insights of the one who the affair was done to. Remember when you put anything before God and make it a larger priority in your life, God looks as it as an affair.

Thoughts from my wife: Kim. When you love someone and you marry them, you want to spend the rest of your life with them, it is the start of a new life, love and adventure. You love, trust and are excited to be with your new spouse. I remember when Jim and I got married, we were those silly young kids laughing and giggling with each other. I tried so hard to be the perfect wife, I did everything, never made a fuss about anything, life was good! not want them to do. What comes next......the consequence, then maybe they will learn?

Then one day out of the blue he says, I don't want to be married anymore! WHAT!!! Oh the pain and shock of it all is like it was yesterday. He moved out and then after a week moved back and said, I am sorry, I don't know what happened, I will make it up to you, I promise!! He was having an affair already, I had no idea.


About six months go by and I found phone numbers in his phone. Now I know that I trust this guy, he has been my husband now for 13 years! He would not be doing anything.....well he gives me the song and dance of "that is one of my employees". I believed him and being the good wife, trusted him.

Nine months and I find out! There is another person, still painful thinking about it. He says I will end it. Ok good, let's get on with life. Weeks later he moves out, still has not ended it! The pain, frustration and confusion is so overwhelming!

I was a good wife, a good mother and friend, why?? I served him with divorce papers and THAT woke him up. It took a year and that much for him to see, this is serious. God must have been and still is so frustrated. After the warnings and chances, and it is still going on. The pain He must feel.

Be true to your loved ones, God and yourself, satan is NOT worth it!!! Thank you for spending time with me. God Bless. Kim

Jeremiah 3:7-10
7 I thought that after she had done all this she would return to me but she did not, and her unfaithful sister Judah saw it.
8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.
9 Because Israel's immorality mattered so little to her, she defiled the land and committed adultery with stone and wood.
10 In spite of all this, her unfaithful sister Judah did not return to me with all her heart, but only in pretense," declares the LORD.

Guaranteed Low Prices: Top Selling Christian Items
Top Christian Links

No comments: